From: Eric Pedersen <peders...@bennettjones.com>
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 11:35 AM
To: Lelio Fulgenzi <le...@uoguelph.ca>; voyp list, cisco-voip
(cisco-voip@puck.nether.net) <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: RE: Cisco moth-balling CUE - Is Connection SRSV the answer?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the University of Guelph. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe. If in doubt, forward suspicious emails to
ith...@uoguelph.ca<mailto:ith...@uoguelph.ca>

I used SRSV a while ago for one of our remote sites. I found it much simpler to
get up and running than CUE and you can use your centralized Exchange.  IIRC
you can send your voicemail pilot back to the gateway SRSV is registered to so
all calls go to it. But it's been a really long time…