From: Andy Walden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 9:41 AM
To: Fowler, Joey
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Routing Scenario...

Are the connections to two different providers? Assuming they are and you
are recieving two different sets of routes, you could run an IBGP session
between the two routers so they could share routes for outgoing
traffic. As far as incoming, you will need to study the traffic patterns
to the two different providers then tweak it with aspath prepends and
route filtering.

andy