You have to announce classfull networks in RIPv1 :

for router A :
router rip
 network 192.168.254.0

for router B :
router rip
 network 192.168.50.0

if it doesn't work with this, try debug ip rip

--
Stephane LITKOWSKI
Student in a french computer science school

 a icrit dans le message news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]