Miss Priscilla
>>The session layer is an elusive beast that is not implemented much
Yes, well the level of research that went into your statement matches the
intelligence of a newt, doesn't it? If you had a brain cell it would die of
loneliness.

-Anil
PS fun isn't it, attacking someone's intelligence in public.
Strongly suggest you apologise to protect yourself against further remiss.
------

>I don't agree that the other guy did any real research
The "other guy" is called "Anil"
You could not even be bothered to do the resrarch to check the name..
Getting sloppy in your old age miss (must be a girl).
Suggest you kindly *drop dead* before making personal attacks on my
credentials/ability to do research.
Thanks
-Anil
PS Ever heard the saying "Don't shoot the messenger." ??
Hurts when people attack you doesn't it..suggest you stop.
An apology would be a small miracle.