From: anil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 5:12 PM
To: Priscilla Oppenheimer; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Does session layer protocol use IP address ? [7:28378]

>>until you have done some real research
-Anil (PhD [Comp-Sci Tokyo Inst of Technology]- Sister School of MIT)
Does that count??
-----
Priscilla
Just in case you were wondering, that was a rhetorical question. Which
means I do *not expect* a reply from your ego-centric highness.
Suggest you look up "rhetorical" when you grow up. It is rather a long word.
Thanks
-Anil