Depending what your provider is selling you,
If the provider offers you an IP address for the WAN take, it as it makes
things easier to troubleshoot.

You usually use IP unnumbered on point to point links where the traffic
doesn't need to use the address because it is point to point and can really
go anywhere else.Or in here used for dial in connections for ISDN, where the
dial in client dials the number of the router and is assigned IP addresses
from dial in pool, and the WAN interface is referenced using a unnumbered
loopback 0

If you are dialing to your provider, you can use the  IP negotiate on the
wan interface, and  when you dial your provider he assigned you the address
dynamically and you can NAT of this, ( This is a clever solution).. its
called "easy IP"

Kind regards.

This E-mail is from O2. The E-mail and any files
transmitted with it are confidential and may also be privileged and intended
Any unauthorised direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received the E-mail in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
                  telephone ++ 353 1 6095000.