CZers:

Again, thanks tons to all of you who donated to Citizendium in August 2012. It
made a real difference in our circumstances.  We've got some breathing room.

We've set Wednesday, September 12, for the next monthly donation day.  But you
can donate any day in September, and your name (name only) will appear on the
Monthly Donor Honor Roll for September.

Donate if you wish, and if you do, whatever amount you wish.  Reserves
over-and-above monthly hosting costs will go for future Council-approved
initiatives for the growth and development of Citizendium.

Important links:
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Donate Donate.
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Monthly_Donation_Day About Monthly Donation
Day
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Monthly_Donor_Honor_Roll Monthly Donor Honor
Roll
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Financial_report Citizendium Financial Report

Best regards,

-Anthony.Sebastian
Managing Editor

P.S. Share your knowledge, too.  Visit Citizendium if you haven't lately.