I want to emphasize to everyone that Dan Nessett has retired from this, payment making no difference, and we should all stop sending him emails; I think Anthony hadn't got that message before he sent this email out. Dan provided us a great service in the past but we need to stop bothering him about doing more now. As to my talking with Greg, those details are different than stated here, and confidential, and are not meant to be part of public discourse. I am also separately trying to make available a week of time plus in my own schedule soon to perform this migration myself, should I still end up needing to do it. But yes, in the meantime I am personally paying the full $320/month cost of the old servers starting with October so the regular donors don't have their money wasted from my delays, and they're only responsible for the $100 new server as if the migration had already been done in September. -- Darren Duncan