Hi.

Plz send resumes at pr...@nuevainc.com.. Immediate Interviews.. Today or
tom interviews..

Contract : 3 months

Plz try for locals.... ( Ok for nonlocals also)

Loc: NY

Rek: Magento or PHP developer.

Skills:
Possess expertise in PHP, MYSQL, JavaScript, jQuery, HTML5, XML, CSS and
other coding
modalities
 Expert in Object Oriented design and programming experience
 3rd party API integrations
 Experience SVN and code repository system, preferably GIT.
 Experience in dynamic website design and development
 Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL statement generation,
triggers and stored
procedures
 Cross-browser/platform development experience advantageous
 Experience in being lead developer and managing releases to always ensure
a seamless and
successful result
 Experience working with web-based applications in a high-load production
environment.
 Experience in developing and implementing enterprise web-based
applications and e-commerce
applications
 Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
 Work with off-site technical teams
 Execute, monitor and report on outbound communication channels
 Create and edit HTML templates for e-blast communications as required
 Provide technical support for our web properties as required
 Provide day-to-day updates and improvements of our e-commerce platforms