Hi,

Greetings!!

My name is Sourabh Kumar and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a
global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.
We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client. Below are the
details for the same.

*Job Title:* Microsoft Dynamics CRM

*Location:* Princeton, NJ

*Duration:* 6+ Months Contract

Job Descriptions

Skills

•          Techno-functional consultant with CRM / XRM background, having
worked on the MS CRM / XRM product extensively and done multiple
implementations.

•          Worked on different CRM / XRM versions.

•          Implemented complete life cycle of least 4 to 5 projects.

•          Also having done projects on premise/ cloud, support, upgrade
and Migrations.

•          Aware of mobility in CRM / XRM

•          Knows the MS methodology well; able to articulate and understand
the pain points of customer.

•          Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it is
one of the key responsibilities.

•          Develop solutions, resolve the issues etc.

•          Should be customer facing with excellent analytical and
communication skills.

•          Good understanding & knowledge of Roadmap for MS CRM / XRM -
on-Line version.

•          Design and deliver solutions based upon client

Required Skills

•          Education – B.E., B. Tech, MCA, Around 5+ years of relevant
experience.

•          Certified professional and having experience in functional,
configurations and customizations in On-Line (considering best practices
within Microsoft Dynamics CRM / XRM).

•          Understanding of Integration with third party applications.

•          Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database, Windows Server
Operating System, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.

•          Project Lead experience

•          Solution designer & architect

•          Awareness of various technologies like HTML, CSS, SOAP, REST,
Silverlight, Angular JS

*Sourabh Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

eTeam Inc –“ACCELERATED HIRES”

1001 Durham Avenue

South Plainfield, NJ 07080-2300

Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise

Direct :- 7329835525 EXT:-164

*E-Mail:* *sour...@eteaminc.com <prsi...@eteaminc.com>*

www.eteaminc.com

*IMPORTANT NOTE:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information and a link for the removal requests. If you have
received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the
future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s)
to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click  here
<http://jobs.eteaminc.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_optout.jsp?d=3437315f3631313539323237343531385f333735333030385f313038313438385f315f52616e6a69742b52616a&e=1ad&t11=1368126713551>

www.eteaminc.com