Hello,

Client, located in Peoria, IL. We are in need of 4 Java / Portal
Developers. The max pay range is $45-50 c2c. I do not have a  full job
description, we only have the skills needed for the project. *Each
candidate must have the below skills and if they do not please do not send
to me.*

Excellent communication skill is a must have

Portal must have

Java must have

Java script must have

Jason must have

HTML must have

Restful web services must have

Jquery must have

Data base sql must have

Thanks and Regards,

*Saransh Talwar*IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC | Partner with XDimension Technology*

614-664-7645 | sara...@technocraftsol.com | saranshtechnocr...@gmail.com