*Hello Folks, Kindly find the job description and kindly share your
available candidates on my email id **online.c2cvend...@gmail.com
*Title: Network Admin / Analyst*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*In person Interview*
*Location: Downtown, NY*
*No. of position - 10*
- Experience with LAN (Local Area Network) Wired and wireless.
- Basic configuration of Cisco 3650/3850 switches.
- Experience with cabling from Patch panel to the access switch in the
data closet for PCs connectivity to the network.
- Understanding of copper and Fiber cables.
- Configuration of NIC on the PCs for IP and speed.
- Basic LAN testing ping, trace route and understanding of IP
segmentation (IP, Mask and Gateway)
- Labeling and cable management of patch cables.
- Understanding of VLAN
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Citrix and Sap problems" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/citrix-and-sap-problems.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.