Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Location:* St Louis

*Length: *1 year

Analytics Developer (Big Data Cloud) - Intermediate
Saint Louis, MO USA

Position Overview:
The Climate Corporation is looking for a data analyst to join the Placement
team within our Seeds & Placement group. We are a small but rapidly growing
analysis and engineering team that builds and leverages state-of-the-art
analytics systems. Our work informs decisions and direction for our
business, while also impacting our products. We work cooperatively across
research teams to ensure the best possible data and models are being used
to help growers understand the impacts of decisions on their operations.
We are looking for an agile researcher with broad experience in applied
statistical or physical science research.
What You Will Do:
? Demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of software
development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
? Be curious and proactive. Learn something new every day.
? Be ego-less! Ask for help, be willing to admit what you don’t know and
willing to receive and give constructive feedback.
? Collaborate closely with team members and business community.
? Think through hard problems and work with a team to make them reality.
? Take pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and
constantly innovating.

What you should be awesome at:
? Consuming new technologies with relentless desire
? Learning new topics, developing new skills and using new tools
? Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and seeking
rapid feedback
? Detailed technical problem solving and troubleshooting
? Scripting and statistical software environments such as python and R
? Experience with AWS or other cloud based platforms
? Relational database design and access (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL,
PostgreSQL)
? Various open source big data processing technologies like Hadoop, Kafka,
Spark, Cassandra and Neo4J
? Comfort with Linux/Unix, Docker or CloudFoundry
? System design with Service APIs/RESTful services
? Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems in C# .NET
and/or Java/Scala.

*Amith*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*