Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

I was Going through your Profile as I do have a Position of *Business
Analyst* for Our Implementation Partner Infosys. Below is the Job
Description. I would appreciate if you would let me know your interest.

*Position: IOS Developer*

*Location : Austin, TX*

*Duration: Long term *

*Interview:- Phone/Skype*

*Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)*
1. At least 4 years of experience with IOS development
2. Experience in architecture design, development and implementation of IOS
applications and testing.

*Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)*:-
1. Developed and architected multiple native applications across versions
and platforms.
2. Experience in payments / retail banking / emerging mobile technologies
will be added advantage

*Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and
execute:*-
1. Requirements elicitation and convert it into design.
2. Development, Enhancement, unit testing & integration testing.
3. Interaction with client to gather business requirements and system
requirements etc...

*Thanks &
Regards,
*