Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Tampa,FL
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Rate: $35/hr on C2C

Required/Must have Skills:
C#/.Net with Apache and Linux developer for Back Office work for a
Transformation Server. Includes the development of ASP.Net server (TS) that
converts data from legacy to the current format. A self-driven architect
work, engineer with C#, server experience and overall technical background
such as FTP, DBF, etc.
C#/.Net and experience with Apache and Linux is required to work on the
Back Office (Transformation) Server.
Nice to have would be ServiceStack and Monotouch (Xamarin).

Warm Regards
Steven Smith
Resource Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC,