*iOS Developer - *
*Need Us Citizen or GC Only. - Direct Client **Immediate Interview and
Start ASAP!!! *

*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com> *

*Job Title: iOS DeveloperLocation: NYCDuration: 12 MonthsDirect Client
PositionNote: Need Us Citizen or GC Only.We are constantly collaborating to
find new ways to improve our product by rolling with innovative ideas from
our highly talented staff and leveraging data driven insights.  The
iHeartRadio app allows our 30+ million listeners to stream more than 1,500
live radio stations from coast-to-coast as well as create custom stations
based on artist and song interests.iHeartRadio is seeking a Senior Software
Developer to join our Automotive team. You will leverage your knowledge in
developing rich media, highly-customized mobile apps to bring our apps to
life on the iPhone. As a developer at iHeartRadio, your code, designs and
decisions will be highly visible, and will directly impact and delight
millions of listeners.As a Senior Software iOS Developer-Automotive you
will:              •Help create and define the future of iOS mobile
development•Set and achieve build schedules•Maintain current suite of
native apps•Eliminates impediments•Perform design reviews•Perform code
reviews  Required Skills You should have:•4+ years of full lifecycle iOS
development.•Excellent command of Objective-C and iOS SDK.•Solid foundation
in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design•Strong track record of
shipping products•Very good debugging skills•Bachelor’s degree in Computer
Science or equivalent—An ideal candidate has:•EA Framework
experience•Experience with music streaming platforms•Sense of humor•BONUS
if you have auto integration experience Please send resume to
s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>   *

*Thanks, Sam CNC Consulting, Inc. 201-546-3096 s...@cncconsulting.com
<s...@cncconsulting.com>*