*Android Developer - *
*Need US Citizen or GC only - Direct Client **Immediate Interview and Start
ASAP!!! *

*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com> *

*Job Title: Android DeveloperLocation: NYCDuration: 12 MonthsDirect Client
PositionNote: Need US Citizen or GC onlyWe are constantly collaborating to
find new ways to improve our product by rolling with innovative ideas from
our highly talented staff and leveraging data driven insights.  The
iHeartRadio app allows our 30+ million listeners to stream more than 1,500
live radio stations from coast-to-coast as well as create custom stations
based on artist and song interests.iHeartRadio is seeking a Software
Developer to join our team. You will leverage your knowledge in developing
rich media, highly-customized mobile apps to bring our apps to life on the
Android. As a developer at iHeartRadio, your code, designs and decisions
will be highly visible, and will directly impact and delight millions of
listeners*

*Required Skills As a Software Android Developer you will:
•Help create and define the future of Android mobile development•Set and
achieve build schedules•Maintain current suite of native apps•Eliminates
impediments•Perform design reviews•Perform code reviews  A qualified
candidate has:•4+ years of full lifecycle Android development.•Excellent
command of Java and Android SDK.•Solid foundation in data structures,
algorithms, and OO Design•Strong track record of shipping products•Very
good debugging skills•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or
equivalent An ideal candidate has:•EA Framework experience•Experience with
music streaming platforms•Sense of humor•BONUS if you have auto integration
experience Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com
<s...@cncconsulting.com>   *

*Thanks, Sam CNC Consulting, Inc. 201-546-3096 s...@cncconsulting.com
<s...@cncconsulting.com>*