Hello All,

Hope you are doing good.

Send me resumes at <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>

TIBCO  Developer role on a 3 month contract basis!

 Details of the position  are listed below.

The client is giving quick feedback, so consultants

may be asked to phone interview as soon as tomorrow!

> JOB DESCRIPTION

> Resources should possess functional working knowledge of the following

> technologies:

>   *   A mid-level developer with experience in TIBCO 5.6.0 using Pub/Sub

> design with knowledge of CLE, MQ and JMS queues

>   *   Knowledge of SVN (and ClearCase) would be helpful as well

>   *   Tibco Business Connect (needed for just 2 candidates)

> *        Tibco Business Works

> *        Tibco EMS (Topic, Queues and durable subscriptions experience)

> *        IBM MQ Series

> *        Tibco Adapters (MQ, File, JDBC, SAP)

> *        SVN / ClearCase (Verison Control Repository)

> *        Tibco CLE (Common Logging and Exception Tool)

> *        Can work independently and follow QVC Integration Standards

> *        IBM Websphere Business Integration (Optional. This is our legacy

> system, an understanding of this would be a plus)

*Amith*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*
*ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com* <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>