Hi Professionals,

Hope you are doing great !

We have an Immediate need of LAMP/PHP Engineer with one of our Client in
Santa Monica,CA.

Please let me know if you have any resource for the same.

 *Role :: Senior Software Engineer *

*Location :: Santa Monica ,CA*

*Job Description:*

• Angular experience

• Framework familiarity

• Optimization experience

• High traffic LAMP website experience

• Bachelors and Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
(or equivalent) or Bachelors degree and 2+ years of professional experience

• 3+ years of PHP, MySQL, HTML, JQuery / Javascript, and CSS experience

• 2+ years of experience with RESTful APIs / AJAX / XML / JSON

• 1+ years of experience with MySQL advanced functions, procedures and
triggers a plus

• Strong knowledge of relational database design concepts

• Ability to work in a fast-paced quick software release environment

• Ability to work in a team or individually

• Experience in LAMP development and linux server administration a plus
(but must be able to work from the Linux command line)

• Must be excited about building scalable API web applications

• Experience on a software development team

• Experienced in LAMP development and linux server administration

• Experienced in mobile app development

• Experience working with APIs / AJAX / XML / JSON

• Strong understanding of UI and UX

• Experience with Github

With Best Regards,

*Raj Yadav*

SysMind LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2168

Email: rya...@sysmind.com <a...@sysmind.com>

Fax: 609-277-3331

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30] <http://www.sysmind.com/>