Greetings,
Hope you are doing well!
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
interested, Please do send me your updated resume and the best number to
reach you.

*/// **Work from Home after 2months ///*

Job Title: FileNet Developer
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL

Job Description:
Note: Position will be work from home after 1-2 months
Actives: Create new BPF template, Create 3 new Workflows, Update ingestion
program (.Net), Create new proxy
Skillset: Filenet P8 4.5 Workflow. .NET, Java, WebServices, and Business
Process Framework.

Thanks,
Jack Dorsan
Please send your updated resume to jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com