I’m sourcing* "* *Oracle POS 360 Consultant**"*  for one of my precious
client in * "Cranston, RI" *please share me the matching profiles to
*shash...@softsages.com
<sh...@softsages.com>* or call me at *484-772-8256,*

*Oracle POS 360 Consultant*

*Location:* Cranston, RI

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Client:* Performance Improvement Partners(PIP)

*Rate:* $80/hr on C2C

Our direct client has an immediate need for an Oracle POS 360 Technical
Consultant. It would be a BIG plus if they have experience working with
version 14.1, but will take someone without it if they have all the other
required skills. *Also must have a Retail Industry background.*

*Client does prefer local to Cranston candidates, will accept someone out
of the area.*

*Phone and Skype interviews only*

*Requirements below:*

The priorities for a tech person would be a combination of preparing for
installation and the actual roll-out:

- Manage overall labs to ensure equipment is functioning as planned in
stores

-  Understand the configuration around drivers, supporting software and
branding to be incorporated into the image

-  Document the step-by-step details of the installation into a repeatable
process that can be used by CRS

-  Document how files and updates will be sent to the stores including any
Oracle patches

-  Resolve any issues that arise in the labs around the equipment

-  Define process for help desk tickets coming from the stores (if not
already defined by client) and determination of items that go to Logic
Support team

-  Understand the data flow to/from stores to be able to troubleshoot
issues during pilot/rollout

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Technical Recruiter)

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 ,*

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com
<http://www.softsages.com/>**,* 17-Mystic
Ln, Malvern, PA 19355
*G-talk: *shash...@softsages.com