Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role*: Mobile Application Developer
*Location*: Minneapolis, MN
*Duration*: 6-12 Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION*
We are looking for iOS or Android developers who possesses a passion for
pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of
talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile
applications

*The Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for:*

   - Mobile application development on Android or iOS platform
   - Build solutions using the technical requirements for the
   implementation of the mobile solution
   - Understands client organization's direction, structure, and
   requirements
   - Discussing with the customer technical aspects of the mobile
   application solution architecture, including the technology used,
   methodology followed, and devices selected
   - Researches mobile development and technology trends
   - Good understanding and knowledge of Mobile Application development
   - Extensive knowledge and experience in the following technologies and
   tools: Java, J2EE, Java Script, JQuery Mobile, Bootstrap, Backbone, CSS3,
   Responsive web development
   - Desirable Technical Skills in Web Services (REST, SOAP, JASON), Apache
   CXF
   - Knowledge and experience of Agile/Scrum  development
   - Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks
   simultaneously
   - Must be self-starter, proactive and willing to learn and grow with the
   business
   - Must demonstrate a hands-on approach, attention to detail and results
   orientation
   - Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
   - Must possess effective presentation and communication (both verbal and
   written) skills
   - Excellent team building and organization skills required
   - 5-7 Years of overall Experience.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>