*Hi**,*

*A Systems LLC* is looking *for **Lead SAP FI Integration Solution
Architect Consultant ** at **Atlanta, GA.*

Please share your updated resume to Amit at amit@*asystemsllc.com*
<http://gmail.com/>  OR feel free to contact me at *404-462-0967*
<404-462-0686>

*Description for this role is below.*

Duration:          9 months

*Interview*:        1st phone Screen.  2nd phone interview and/or Skype.
Offer.

*Start Date:*       ASAP

Ascension our own project needs an SAP FI Integration Solution
Architect to integrate an existing 3rd party front end solution with SAP
ECC’s backend. We need an FI Solution Architect person who knows the FI
table structures so that he can talk about how the mapping of the two can
be accomplished. He would need to understand the technical ( development)
workflow to discuss how to integrate the two. This person will need to have
a working knowledge of SAP ECC.

This person needs to know how to pull data from the system of record which
in this case will be ECC

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Amit Sachan*
*A Systems LLC*
*11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100 Alpharetta, GA 30022*
*Direct: **404-462-0967* <404-462-0686>* |  **Email:a...@asystemsllc.com*
<email%3aamitsacha...@gmail.com>