Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr Systems Engineer

*Project Location*

Washington Dc WA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

   - MOI-Phone+Skype
   - Experience with VMware vSphere 5/6.x
   - Experience with Cisco UCS
   - Ability to install, administer, maintain code levels, patch
   management, incident management and troubleshooting for physical and
   virtual server environment.
   - Local to DC area - Datacenters supported are in DC and Vienna, VA

The consultant will be responsible for compute and virtualization
infrastructure.

Regards,

Mohan Sharma

Recruiter