Hi,

I am Shreshtha from Regal international inc, Please review the requirement
and send me the Your Update resume. Please make sure that the skills and
experience match the requirement before submitting the resume,

I will give you a call again to discuss further.

 Please send profiles to shresh...@24regal.com

Reach me 201-588-3042

 *Title:  Windows Embedded Software Engineer*

*Location - Holtsville, NY*

*Duration-1 + year contract*

   - Development experience with mobile operating systems(WIN 10) is a must
   - Familiarity with *Windows audio processing architecture is must.*
   - Familiarity with *Qualcomm chipset mobile chipset* desirable
   - Domain knowledge and understanding of one or more of the following
   operating systems is highly desirable:

*Windows Desktop, *

*Windows Phone, *

*Windows Mobile and Windows CE. *This includes familiarity with:

·         Managed Code application development

·         Win 32 API

·         Windows Driver Frame Work

   - Understanding of SW development process including documentation and
   engineering testing.
   - Experience working in an agile development model.
   - Excellent verbal communications skills.

Troubleshooting / problem solving skills.

 Regards,

Shreshtha Sinha

REGAL INTERNATIONAL, INC.

24 Emerson Plaza West, Emerson, NJ 07630

P: 201-588-3042

F: 201-967-7668

E: shresh...@24regal.com

*gtalk-shreshth.macca...@gmail.com <gtalk-shreshth.macca...@gmail.com>*