Dear Associates,

Hope you are doing good!

This is Moin from Libsys Inc.

I am reaching you out for the below role, please go through the description
and let me know your available consultant.

Please share resumes at *mo...@libsysinc.com <mo...@libsysinc.com>* along
with *H1b Copy and contact details*

*Role : SalesForce Analyst*

*Duration: 6 Months +,  *

*Number Of Openings: 1,  *

*Location: Chicago, IL.*

*Responsibilities:*

• Review and analyze Broker and Client records to help align data to
globally agreed upon standards

• Complete analysis and data clean-up activities include the following:

• Identify duplicate records

• Identify incomplete records

• Identify unused records

• Contacting the primary record owner as necessary to clarify broker
related information

• Understand the appropriate hierarchy structures

• Map data to the standard hierarchy structures

• Document mapping results per directions to enable data migration/loading

• Serve as the primary NA Salesforce contact as it relates to the following
efforts:

• Overall North America Business Transformation effort

• Assistance with report creation

• Coordinate with team members on the tracking and management of business
issues or change requests

• Provide training support and ongoing end user support as needed,
including webinars on use of Salesforce

• Provide ongoing guidance and expertise in the use of Salesforce to
support the GSE program

• Help maintain alignment with the Salesforce vision outlined by the
Salesforce Steering Committee

• Provide insight into leading Salesforce practices for future enhancements

• Follow up with the business units to understand their needs, challenges
and to track utilization and adoption of Salesforce

Thanks And You Have a Great Day,

*Moinuddin Shaik, *Sr. Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9050

mo...@libsysinc.com