It should work, but I have not done it myself.  Citrus is dependent on
the php interpreter and not the web server underneath.  Microsoft has
made some commitment to making php work with windows.
http://www.microsoft.com/web/platform/phponwindows.aspx

I could try it on my Windows 7 partition sometime if you really want a tutorial.

I think it could also be made to work with Microsoft SQL, but that's a
taller order since there may be some unique MySQL queries that would
need to be updated.

Paul

2012/1/14 Doreen Jones <jdjon...@flash.net>:
> I've looked and can't seem to find anywhere that indicates that CitrusDB
> runs on a Microsoft server running IIS.  Your product looks lovely and I'd
> love to get it - but don't want to bother if IIS isn't supported.  I do have
> PHP Ver. 5.2 on my server.  And I also have MySQL - not sure of version at
> moment but that can be remedied.
>
> Doreen Jones - Owner
> JDS & Associates and East Texas Programming
> Database Solutions and Web Site Development
> Hosting and Domain Name Registration
> 2121 S. Loop 256 - Suite 3 (Capital One Bank - Next to Office Depot)
> Palestine, TX 75801
> We Make  Custom Software !!!
> 903.731.3553
>               Web and associated languages we can offer support for are -
> ASP/.Net, C/C++, COBOL, FOCUS, FORTRAN, PHP, REXX, Visual Basic/.Net.
>
>       We have expertise in the following databases:   MS Access, ORACLE, and
> MS SQL.
>
>       Other expertise:  JCL, MSA, EXEC2, SCADA.  Feel free to ask - we don't
> list everything.

The CitrusDB Project | http://www.citrusdb.org
Open Source Customer Care & Billing System