I'd love to know if it would work on my Windows 2003 Server running IIS 6.
This
looks like a really neat program.

I can load whatever version of MySQL is needed.  I have Version 2.1.  We're
simply not using it at the moment.

PHP is 5.2.

If you tell me what file you're looking for under PHP for the Intrepreter (you
can tell I know nothing about PHP), I'll look it up.

I used to have a couple of PHP sites on my server and they worked fine.

Doreen Jones - Owner
JDS & Associates and East Texas Programming
Database Solutions and Web Site Development
Hosting and Domain Name Registration
2121 S. Loop 256 - Suite 3 (Capital One Bank - Next to Office Depot)
Palestine, TX 75801
We Make  Custom Software !!!
903.731.3553
              Web and associated languages we can offer support for are -
ASP/.Net, C/C++, COBOL, FOCUS, FORTRAN, PHP, REXX, Visual Basic/.Net.

      We have expertise in the following databases:   MS Access, ORACLE, and MS
SQL.
      Other expertise:  JCL, MSA, EXEC2, SCADA.  Feel free to ask - we don't
list everything.