On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Jean-Philippe Barette-LaPierre
<j...@rrette.com> wrote:
> bindings of GLUT.Framework on Mac OS X? I know that some time ago, there was
> a branch named thomas
> that I heard succeeded to use GLUT.Framework instead of freeglut. That
> branch was supposed to be merged
> in the main branch.

It was indeed merged but I don't recall it having any OSX-specific changes.

> I'm asking, because I tried to use GLUT.Framework, but
> it seems that I there's many obstacles.
> If I remember correctly, I'm not using an old version of cl-opengl. So, I
> was wondering if there was a person working
> on this. If there is such a person (or not), I would like to help getting
> this working.

There was some discussion recently, yes.
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cl-opengl.devel/280>
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cl-opengl.devel/284>

Unfortunately, I don't have access to an OSX system at the moment. If
you need any help with the porting just send a message to this mailing
list. Sometimes you might also find us at freenode's #lisp.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/