On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Malcolm Reynolds
<malcolm.reyno...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You may also want to get rid of the (glut:post-redisplay) in the
>> keyboard method, since that kills my lisp when i try to exit the
>> window
>
> Okay. Is putting #'glut:post-redisplay into my method on #'glut-idle
> the preferred way (or at least, not a discouraged way) of keeping the
> model updating?

Yeah, it looks like that is the correct way to do that.

> One final difference between my two versions is that resizing the
> window on the lisp version scales the inside accordingly (squares
> become squashed) which doesn't happen on the C version. Obviously this
> is a bit more of an involved question, but the part that will make
> this happen is in the #'glut:reshape method, correct?

Right, you could either switch it to use glu:perspective and translate
the objc code directly, or you could use for example +/- (/ height
width) in place of +/- 1 for the bottom/top args to gl:frustum.

--
3b