Dilyan Palauzov wrote:
    Hello,
On my system clamav-milter crasesh from time to time (disappears, issues clamfi_close, whatever). This happens usually during spam attacks (high load). On my system the cron executes everything twice, instead of once. Thus freshclam is executed twice, sometimes within a very small difference in the time.. * Is it possible, that that the second freshclam blocks the access to the DB and the clamav-milter turns itself off as result?

Version of clamav-milter?
Operating system?
Options given to clamav-milter?

I doubt it happens as you describe, but I will look into it. One test is to try
--external mode in clamav-milter.

-Nigel