Renato Botelho wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've updated clamav on FreeBSD ports and bumped revision of all
> dependant ports due to ABI change and libclamav version bumped to .3.
>
> One of these dependant ports is clamassassin. Now we detected a
> problem on it because filesystem could not be touched before install
> process on ports, and when we run ./configure on clamassassin, a file
> .dbLock is created on /var/db/clamav and leaved there.

It should not be leaved there, it is created just before reading the
database,
and removed after that.

> I saw clamscan and clamdscan are executed sometimes on clamassassin's
> configure and probably it's the reason that this file is created. Is
> there any parameter to clam do not create .dbLock?

A workaround would be to remove write permission on /var/db/clamav for
the user running clamscan/clamdscan.
For example by running clamscan/clamdscan as nobody.

> Or a param to
> create it on another side?

The file is created in current database's directory. You can pass -d
/tmp/somedir to clamscan, but be sure
to put some valid database files there first.
For clamdscan you need to edit clamd.conf, but I doubt configure would
start clamd and then connect to it via clamdscan.

> Or a way to track why file was leaved
> there?

Try using strace to find out.

Best regards,