On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:09:16AM +0200, Tomasz Kojm said:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:49:02 +0200
> Per Jessen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Török Edwin wrote:

> > > What OS?
> > > On my amd64 Debian Linux /usr/lib64 is a symlink to /usr/lib.
> >
> > openSUSE 10.3.  /usr/lib/ is used for 32-bit versions of various
> > libraries.
>
> OK, so according to the FHS this is correct. We'll probably need some
> additional configure check to handle it.

Please don't.  The multiarch fiasco is working it's ponderous way towards
one of a number of possible solutions.  Having clamav reimplement the
logic in it's configure script is not helpful, and probably mildly
harmful.  Wait until it stabilizes, and then the tools will do the work
for you.

The OPs 'problem' could have been solved with the current build system
by passing --libdir.
|  Stephen Gran                  | It's always darkest just before the     |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             | lights go out.   -- Alex Clark          |