Hi folks,

I'm still testing 0.102.3 but I've hit a few issues where some known-good files
are being detected as infected because they're generating the following error:
        Can't allocate memory ERROR

Output from clamscan and clamdscan are as follows:

> $ /usr/local/bin/clamscan /Applications/Microsoft\
> Excel.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Microsoft.Mashup.Container.app/Contents/SharedSupport/System.ValueTuple.dll

I removed main.cvd and bytecode.cvd from the database directory, unpacked
daily.cvd and eventually tracked it down to daily.crb

Removing the following definition solves the problem, but for some reason this
can't be added to an ign2 file...and this sig worked on older versions of
clamav, so it feels like that's the wrong solution anyway!
        Trusted.CA.Microsoft-7350512-0

Has anyone else come up against this problem before, and do you know what I can
do about it?

Many thanks
Mark