Quick follow-up to this one.

Upon further digging, if the --fdpass flag is passed to clamdscan, you get
different output...albeit still very wrong!
        /Applications/Microsoft
Excel.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Microsoft.Mashup.Container.app/Contents/SharedSupport/System.ValueTuple.dll:
 (null) FOUND

Does anyone have any thoughts at all?

Thanks,
Mark