The commit history is messed up between 0.100 and 0.101 due to old (bad) commit
cherry-picking practices back then. That commit was also in 0.100, here:
https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav-devel/commit/28592e59091ba353e637a7cde1038be1e426274b
  Ignore the 0.99.3 branch name.  The 0.99.3 feature dev branch was renamed to
0.100 to make space for security patch releases after Steve left.

-Micah