All-
    I am the Technology Director for a small, independent news organization.  We are
running qmail for our internal email and for some of our subcsribers (<30 accts.).
With the recent rash of viruses, we see the need to run AV & Spam filters.  My sys
admin and I, while *nix savvy, are not qmail experts.  I am looking for someone with
significant qmail+clam+sa experience to assisst us in configuring our email server.
This would be a contract job with no need for future support (assuming adequate
documentation of changes is provided).  If anyone in this list is qualified &
interested, please contact me.

Thanks!
Tim Crouch
Director of Technology