On Monday 16 Feb 2004 4:37 am, Doug Hardie wrote:

> Feb 15 19:14:18 <1.4> zoon clamav-milter: ClamAv: private data not NULL
>  What does the message mean and is
> there a configuration parameter I need to alter to avoid it?

This sounds like an error thrown by sendmail even though sendmail makes it
look like it came from clamav. Check your sendmail.mc file is correct.

What operating system is this?
What arguments are you using to call clamav-milter?
Is clamd still running? (run ps -e | fgrep clamav, or ps -a | fgrep clamav according
to your operating system).

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325