On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 08:28:28AM +0000, Nigel Horne said:
> On Thursday 19 Feb 2004 3:18 am, Will McCutcheon wrote:
>
> > clamfi_envfrom: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > >n_children = 1
> >
> > clamfi_abort
> > pthread_cond_broadcast
> > <n_children = 0
> > clamfi_close
>
> These are outputs from clamav-milter. It looks as though whoever created
> the RPM package enabled the debugging code. Please ask them to reconfigure
> without the code and send you a corrected RPM file.

Is there anything lost by no enabling --debug at configure time? Do you
get less verbose output from, for instance, clamscan --debug ?  If it
only affects milter debug messages, I will certainly leave it out of
future compiles, but I want to keep it if it allows users to debug clam
events.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Paradise is exactly like where you are  |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             | right now ... only much, much better.   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | -- Laurie Anderson                      |