Hello Rick,

Your page is great. I think the only thing is missing is graphs. I have developed very simple system for clamav statistics and integrated it with mrtg. below is the screenshot:

http://wrath.geoweb.ge/images/vstats.gif

The system works as follows:

admin is notified about infection incident. I pipe the notification message to a perl script through a procmailrc file. This perl script retrieves usefull information from message and appends it to mysql table. another perl script retrieves the data for last 5 minutes from the table and updates a file for mrtg. mrtg executes every 5 minutes and draws the graph. Results are displayed using cgi script which links to the image generated by mrtg and selects appropriate data from table. If people on this list are interested, we can make it public.

Best Regards,

Rick Macdougall wrote:
Hi All,

As promised, the virus stats page is almost ready to go. I'll clean up the code tomorrow or Thursday and release it GPL.

http://mail.limelyte.net/admin/virus/ for a preview.

Suggestions, critique, etc are welcomed.

Regards,

Rick

-- George Chelidze