Willem Kossen wrote:

Hi,

I'm probably missing something simple, but I've got this problem:

I'm running p3scan (which is a pop3 virusscanning proxy) with ClamAV 0.74.
1. i know clamav works because with mailscanner it works
2. i know clamd works because interactively i can scan files using clamd and
get results
but with p3scan it doesn't work. the error is of p3scan is: ....

Hi, i have another problem with p3scan, this problem is that make a kind of bucle with the pop messages and the same messages come for less 3 time, anyone know how fix this problem?

--
Marco Salgado Arellano                          counter.li.org #295511
Estudiante Ing. Civil Informatica - UTFSM       Cel.: 0-93124689