Nigel Horne wrote:
> On Monday 20 Sep 2004 22:45, Jonathan Pitcher wrote:
>> Is it possible to send a message onto the user that they had an
>> e-mail blocked?  Or to an admin stating that [EMAIL PROTECTED] had a virus
>> sent to them?
>
> Yes it is, though the first option is not advisable. You can find how
> to by running "man clamav-milter".

It is precisely that manpage to which I was referring in my previous email.  Is there
a way to customize the SMTP rejection message?  This only matters for false positives.
 But I'd like to provide a phone number for out-of-band conversations about false
positives.

If there is no way to do this currently, can I submit this as a feature request for
clamav-milter?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"