> What I meant was if you run similar system, you could probably use my
> build script, binaries, or config files if you get stuck with the
> default source or RPM.
> Since you use Linux 2.2 (on x86, I assume?) my Linux static binary
> should work.

Thank you. Looks like I am kinda lost with all these databases.
I saved corrupt database and your static binary also told me it's
corrupt.

I have checked 0.80 databases - they appeared to be okay. I totally
forgot that my spec put freshest database files into rpm, and that was
corrupted database.

Perhaps it is really corrupt data from a mirror. I will now exactly
tomorrow, if freshclam from crontab will download corrupt database
again.

Thanks
Dmitry