On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 at 16:30:11 -0300, Matias Lopez Bergero wrote:

> This probably isn't directly related to Clamav, but I'm not sure, and I
>  think that this list is good place to ask about it :)
>
> My old mx server pass away, like most things does, and a new one came to
>  replace it.
>
> The thing is that I'm having some problems with the speed of the
> SMTP/POP transactions, or communications with this new server.
[...]

This is not the direct answer, but...

Are you saying that the new server (most likely more powerful) works
slower than the old one?

I'd start with checking what have changed during the transition. In a
very broad range of details: IP address, DNS availability, firewall
settings, etc. If you don't know which change have caused the problem,
start with the same settings as were in the old server, change them one
at once and observe when the problem occurs.

--
 Tomasz Papszun   SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland  | And it's only
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/iso/ | ones and zeros.