I'm thinking that someone has submitted this, and we already have the update...but does anyone know for sure if we are safe from this.

WORM_BAGLE.AZ is what Trend Net is referring to this as, there message to me this morning follows:

--

Craig Daters ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Systems Administrator

1663 West Grant Road
Tucson, Arizona 85705
(520) 624-4939
(520) 624-2715 fax

www.westpress.com

--
Please note: It is the policy of West Press that all e-mail
sent to and from any @westpress.com address may be recorded

This message has been scanned for UCE (spam), viruses,
and dangerous content, and is believed to be clean.