On Sat, 14 May 2005, Dennis Peterson wrote:

> Clam runs fine when properly configured.

And it ran fine for me right up intil 0.85.

> Are you asking the developers to
> compensate for sloppy administration? I think for that you need a

No, what I'm asking for is if it runs one day with certain permissions, it
shouldn't fail at the next upgrade without saying something.

> Microsoft product, and it won't be free.
Changeing behavior suddenly without warning is behavior I usually associate
with Microsoft prodcuts.  Along with your attitude.

Chris Candreva  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/