On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 at 11:09:07 +0200, Marco Berizzi wrote:
> David Filion wrote:
>
> > Marco Berizzi wrote:
> >
> > >Hello everybody.
> > >I'm using clam 0.87 with mimedefang.
> > >
> > >This moring a virus has been slipped through.
> > >This is the output from clamdscan:
> > >
> > >/tmp/photo.zip: OK

Trojan.W32.PWS.Prostor.A signature was added to the database in April
2005, so it's not the matter of delaying in "noticing" the updated
database. Unless you have some very old database somewhere and clamd
using it.
But you may want to verify that there are no some "forgotten" clamd.conf
files in the system and, generally, files from old clamav installation.

--
 Tomasz Papszun    SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland    | And it's only
 tomek at lodz.tpsa.pl http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/iso/ | ones and zeros.