Update. I tried changing -T=0 to --timeout=0 as one person suggested but
it had no effect. For the moment, I've added a chron job that restarts
clamav-milter hourly, which is at least keeping the mail flowing for
now. If I can't come up with a solution shortly though, I may need to
downgrade back to 0.86. Has anyone else seen anything like this before?
I've double checked that there were no other changes to the server or
sendmail configuration - just the clamav upgrade.

-Steve