Matthew van Eerde wrote:
> Damian Menscher wrote:
>>>
>>> Um, does he?  By my reading of
>>> http://dag.wieers.com/packages/clamav/clamav.spec
>>>     --noreject
>>
>> Rather convenient of you to snip THE NEXT LINE:
>>      -obl local:%{_localstatedir}/clamav/clmilter.socket
>>
>> Note that the -b is short for --bounce.

OK, in the interest of fairness, here's the list of flags:

%{__cat} <<EOF >clamav-milter.sysconfig
### Simple config file for clamav-milter, you should
### read the documentation and tweak it as you wish.

CLAMAV_FLAGS="
        --config-file=%{_sysconfdir}/clamd.conf
        --max-children=10
        --force-scan
        --quiet
        --dont-log-clean
        --noreject
        -obl local:%{_localstatedir}/clamav/clmilter.socket
"
EOF

The relevant entries... which all seem to conflict... are:

--quiet
--noreject
--bounce (AKA -b)

--noreject: to respond OK rather than REJECT on the data phase.
--bounce: send a "virus found" message to the sender and the postmaster.
--quiet: DON'T send a "virus found" message to ANYBODY.

So --bounce and --quiet conflict.  According to man clamav-milter on my system,
--quiet wins.

So the net effect seems to be that this config should silently absorb viruses -
accept, destroy, don't deliver.

Or did I miss something else?

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer