On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Bob Hutchinson wrote:

> On Monday 24 Apr 2006 22:35, Steve Basford wrote:

> using the --stdout method results in a new timestamp. For me that is
> confounding.

Yes. Unfortunately I didn't see any other way to keep the original .gz file
intact. The LWP mirror library needs the original .gz file, as that is what
will be compared to, to decide if an update is needed.

If you know a gunzip option that will NOT delete the compresed file,
that would be the prefered method.

Chris Candreva  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/